I Dreamed A Dream Lyrics - Susan Boyle
Other songs from I Dreamed A Dream
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.
And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.
Explore other song lyrics:
- Promise of Deceit lyrics
- tarzan boy lyrics
- newboyz - dirty minded lyrics
- IM NEVER GONNA DANCE AGAIN LY...
- LYRICS FOR DO ME DAT BY SHEEB...
- lyrics Your
- Wreck on the Highway lyrics
- Baby by RED DUCE lyrics
- Birthday-mañanita song tagalo...
- IKAW LANG ANG MAMAHALIN LYRIC...
- travis porter lyrics bring it...
- lyrics of yin baba by fusion
- lyrics w/chords of flute
- The climb song and lyrics
- humble yourself before the lo...
- korean music JYP honey lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.