I Dreamed A Dream Lyrics - Susan Boyle
Other songs from I Dreamed A Dream
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.
And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics to rudolph the red-nos...
- slow songs with lyrics
- pandipada songs lyrics malayalam
- lyrics and chords Israel Houg...
- printable lyrics lets get cra...
- she wants me young ish with l...
- can you feel the love tonight...
- 21 guns acoustic piano notes ...
- yearning of the heart- A'st1 ...
- sa ugoy ng duyan lyrics w/cho...
- heaven knows chords and lyrics
- printable lyrics last name/ca...
- lyrics of daragang magayon so...
- lil wayne bend over lyrics
- himno ning mabalacat song wit...
- super girl lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.