I Dreamed A Dream Lyrics - Susan Boyle
Other songs from I Dreamed A Dream
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.
And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.
Explore other song lyrics:
- HERE WE GO AGAIN LYRICS DENI ...
- BEAUTIFUL IN MY EYES by elton...
- katy perry and kayne west et ...
- lyrics to waking up to love
- Wake up fool lyrics chip tha ...
- 4way -lyrics voice box
- sino ako lyrics & chords by j...
- Drake:best ever Lyrics
- (PARADISE) lyrics t max kokre...
- SING PRAISES TO JEHOVAH LYRIC...
- no words tagalog version lyrics
- birthday sex lyrics-jeremiah ...
- lyrics of sa kabila ng lahat
- YO GOTTI LYRICS phone ringing
- the lyrics of favorit girl by...
- youtube christian songs with ...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.