I Dreamed A Dream Lyrics - Susan Boyle
Other songs from I Dreamed A Dream
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.
And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.
Explore other song lyrics:
- Imraan Khan Bewafa lyrics eng...
- faith lyrics-hillsong
- hiisong chords and lyrics
- ulloor children's poem lyrics...
- songlyrics and chords/buhay n...
- lil wayne gimme that gusha ly...
- Andy williams wer do i begin ...
- zach brown band chicken fried...
- part of me katy parry lyrics
- one kalinga song with lyrics
- lyrics and chords sa iyo
- lyrics of this is me with gui...
- remeber the time lyrics by mi...
- lil wayne lyrics to ill be yo...
- malayalam poem amma lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.