I Dreamed A Dream Lyrics - Susan Boyle
Other songs from I Dreamed A Dream
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.
And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.
Explore other song lyrics:
- drinking rum & redbull lyrics
- 1017 brick squad lyrics blood...
- mp4 lord patawad in lyrics
- sinhala love song lyrics
- JD era ft drake rock n roll l...
- yen vuir kadhala song lyrics ...
- ormarion lyrics i get it in r...
- lyrics to master ace song cal...
- birthday sex lyrics
- ss1/ss1/ss1/ss1/ss1/lil c cra...
- sassy girl chun hyang eung ge...
- young juice bubble gum lyrics
- Hymn to Our Lady of Fatima wi...
- lyricsfor our lady of guadalupe
- losin my religion lyrics
- dearr Lady of Fatima lyrics o...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.