I Dreamed A Dream Lyrics - Susan Boyle
Other songs from I Dreamed A Dream
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.
And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.
Explore other song lyrics:
- rick ross blowin money fast l...
- how beautiful is the morning ...
- Ilocano songs and lyrics GSM ...
- favorite girl justin bieber l...
- nicki minaj ft trye songs bot...
- lyrics: nabihag mo
- ORGAN LYRICS FOR MASS SONGS
- guitar chords and lyrics for ...
- panambitan song lyrics
- chris ardion lyrics
- Awit kay yahweh lyrics papuri
- tayo pa ba lyrics by saint ra...
- lisa hype and gaza kim bill l...
- dreams of Fire lyrics
- gucci manes alhoa ha lyrics
- Ternarya song lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.