I Dreamed A Dream Lyrics - Susan Boyle
Other songs from I Dreamed A Dream
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.
And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics of be my man by asa
- its only life - kate voegele ...
- lyrics to print for freeno lo...
- hard n da paint lyrics
- song-hit em wit dat flex(lyri...
- chrome drugs lyrics
- lyrics gucci mane : lost my m...
- Drake i want this forever lyrics
- waka flaka flame throwing fin...
- diyos ng himala PAPURI LYRICS...
- john burland lyrics take this...
- PATHIRAM Neera tamil christia...
- flashlight lyrics (tagalog ve...
- halina, halina christmas song...
- do i have to cry for you taga...
- so sad lyrics song boys over ...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.