I Dreamed A Dream Lyrics - Susan Boyle
Other songs from I Dreamed A Dream
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.
And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics gucci mane lock me up ...
- Nicki Minaj- can any body hea...
- up in her belly lyrics - busy...
- lyrics ng aking pagmamahal of...
- Live forever lyrics Tyga
- meek mills trappin all day ly...
- turn my swag on remix lyrics ...
- texas country music lyrics
- EXAMPLES LAOS FOLK SONG LYRICS
- Filipino nutrition jingles so...
- LYRICS FOR "KNOCK U DOWN"
- lyrics of ngiti by jhake vargas
- use somebody kings of leon- p...
- miley cyrus bum bum clap lyrics
- all of yall are beautiful lyr...
- dj yoda - colorful clothes ly...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.