I Dreamed A Dream Lyrics - Susan Boyle
Other songs from I Dreamed A Dream
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.
And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics at nota ng kantang ler...
- free printable one way lyricsyou
- lord you know lyrics (Riana Nel)
- Dakilang Lahi lyrics by ciarr...
- math versionn price tag lyrics
- lyricsof shinee group
- lyrics by her body like bow
- TIBOLI folk song with lyrics
- wisin and yandel permitame ly...
- Drake everybody love melyrics
- friend of mine-lyrics and jv ...
- Ilocano songs and lyrics GSM ...
- callin ft. Danny reid-lyrics
- filipino christmas songs with...
- lyrics of thamarakannan ureng...
- spanish christian lyrics to D...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.