I Dreamed A Dream Lyrics - Susan Boyle
Other songs from I Dreamed A Dream
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.
And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.
Explore other song lyrics:
- welcome back lyrics jeezy
- lyrics of the song your love ...
- hatag lyricsrhema band
- free printable lyrics - micha...
- nikki manji lyrics november p...
- i wanna be a millionaire lyri...
- juelz santana relax lyrics
- Star ng Pasko lyrics english ...
- DAMN she bad lyrics juney boo...
- like thAt trina lyrics
- copy of lyrics of balita(gloc 9)
- lyrics of I am a barbie girl
- kahit na part 2 x-crew lyrics
- superbook themesong TAGALOG l...
- lyrics song of apayao
- ikaw na nga lyrics and chords...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.