I Dreamed A Dream Lyrics - Susan Boyle
Other songs from I Dreamed A Dream
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.
And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.
Explore other song lyrics:
- Night Off drake lyrics
- first name greatest last name...
- palawan folk songs with lyric...
- in my head lyrics by jason de...
- carinosa song tagalog lyrics
- sapat na at higit pa musikath...
- AKING AMA, LYRICS by noel castro
- bliding love lyrics
- Lyrics of missing youuuuuu
- TU PRIMERA VEZ EL TORITO LYRICS
- christmas songs lyrics with b...
- punch drunk love lyrics
- lyrics of anjell
- successful lyrics by drake ra...
- lyrics chuurch
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.