I Dreamed A Dream Lyrics - Susan Boyle
Other songs from I Dreamed A Dream
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.
And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.
Explore other song lyrics:
- kung alam mo lang sana lyrics...
- iniibig kita lyrics by roel c...
- mahal kita lyrics (REPABLIKAN)
- lyrics and chords of tonight ...
- Jump the Line lyrics
- romeo footwork lyrics
- lyrics of "sa ugoy ng duyan"
- malayalam poems-lyrics- ammak...
- tagalog lyrics/silent night
- mariah carey obssessed lyrics
- Da L.E.S we on fire lyrics ()
- mississippi boy lyrics
- orange team yell lyrics
- lyrics of when i look into yo...
- I gotta a feeling Lyrics by s...
- spm lyrics / screwston
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.