I Dreamed A Dream Lyrics - Susan Boyle
Other songs from I Dreamed A Dream
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.
And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.
Explore other song lyrics:
- journey lyrics by lea salonga
- lyrics to ice berg im the shit
- before i let you go chords an...
- Clannad ending lyrics
- free printable lyrics R&B songs
- Lil Boosie Thug Passion lyrics
- free printable lyrics - pure ...
- lyrics 9th street
- Kanye West- Jesus Walks Lyrics
- eddelu manjunath kannada song...
- Dakilang Lahi lyrics by leah ...
- lyrics of the song bigkis
- I Regret lyrics by Lj hsld
- no reason to hide by hillsong...
- Gaano kita Kamahal-Lyrics&vm=r
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.