Bird Song Lyrics - Heather Masse
Other songs from Bird Song
I hear a bird chirping, up in the sky
I'd like to be free like that spread my wings so high
I see the river flowing water running by
I'd like to be that river see what I might find
I feel the wind a'blowing slowly changing time
I'd like to be that wind I'd swirl and shape the sky
I smell the flowers blooming opening for spring
I'd like to be those flowers open to everything
I feel the season change the leaves, the snow, and sun
I'd like to be those seasons made up and undone
I taste the living earth the seeds that grow within
I'd like to be that earth a home where life begins
I see the moon a'rising reaching into night
I'd like to be that moon a knowing, glowing light
I know the silence as the world begins to wake
I'd like to be that silence as the morning breaks
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics I'm at the hotel motel...
- mga lyrics ng awiting bayan
- tagalog HILLSONG lyrics
- lyrics of shining in the shad...
- no afraid lyrics-eminem
- 60s Tagalog Song Lyrics
- song lyrics always
- lyrics ng allstar badang
- lyrics of daragang magayon bligz
- lyrics of all star repablikan
- lyrics and chord hindi na bale
- papuri song lyrics ako'y magt...
- jack hammer lyrics
- Mine-Rama Lyrics
- lucky by ashily tagalog lyrics
- free printable lyrics - chris...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.