The End Lyrics - Pearl Jam
Other songs from Backspacer
Other songs from Pearl Jam
What were all those dreams we shared those many years ago,
What were all those plans we made, now left beside the road.
Behind us in the road.
More than friends, I always pledge, ‘cause friends they come and go,
People change as does everything, I wanted to grow old,
I just want to grow old.
Slide on next to me,
I’m just a human being,
I will take the blame, but just the same, this is not me, you see, believe, I’m better than this – don’t leave
me so close,
I’m buried beneath the stones,
I just want to hold on and know I’m worth your love, and I, don’t think, there’s such a thing.
It’s my fault now, I've been caught, a sickness in my bones.
How it pains to leave you here with the kids on your own,
Just don’t let me go.
Help me see myself,
‘Cause I can no longer tell,
Looking up from inside of the bottom of a well, it’s Hell, I yell, but no one hears before, I disappear, whisper in my ear.
Give me something to echo in my unknown future, you see, my dear, the end, comes near, I’m here, but not much longer.
Explore other song lyrics:
- its gonna make sense mltr lyrics
- drake lyrics, i better find u...
- shakira lyrics woka woka video
- You Had Me You Lost Me lyrics
- ransom - drake lyrics
- drizzy drake lyrics successful
- the monkey and the engineer l...
- lyrics of mahal kitaby curse one
- lyrics of paru-parong bukid
- its all up to you love and th...
- lyricS sitsirit sit alibang bang
- how beautiful is the morning ...
- lyrics of goodbye song
- zamin safe lyrics by zed bazi
- ghost fighter anime theme son...
- pyar impossible movies lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.