The End Lyrics - Pearl Jam
Other songs from Backspacer
Other songs from Pearl Jam
What were all those dreams we shared those many years ago,
What were all those plans we made, now left beside the road.
Behind us in the road.
More than friends, I always pledge, ‘cause friends they come and go,
People change as does everything, I wanted to grow old,
I just want to grow old.
Slide on next to me,
I’m just a human being,
I will take the blame, but just the same, this is not me, you see, believe, I’m better than this – don’t leave
me so close,
I’m buried beneath the stones,
I just want to hold on and know I’m worth your love, and I, don’t think, there’s such a thing.
It’s my fault now, I've been caught, a sickness in my bones.
How it pains to leave you here with the kids on your own,
Just don’t let me go.
Help me see myself,
‘Cause I can no longer tell,
Looking up from inside of the bottom of a well, it’s Hell, I yell, but no one hears before, I disappear, whisper in my ear.
Give me something to echo in my unknown future, you see, my dear, the end, comes near, I’m here, but not much longer.
Explore other song lyrics:
- matud nila lyrics with chords...
- lyrics of aking pagmamahal so...
- still breathin lyrics by gucci
- yesterday's dream lyrics and ...
- angels broth me here lyrics a...
- cartoon song lyrics
- love on top lyrics and xyloph...
- Lyrics to "Cant be touched" b...
- lyrics of perdesi girl
- lil wayne I put on remix lyrics
- kahit na konting awa lyrics o...
- free printable lyrics by i wi...
- lyrics of akons
- rosalinda theme song lyrics b...
- free printable lyrics the cli...
- lyrics of pehli waar imran khan
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.