My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- yeah times 3 chris brown lyrics
- like a rose lyrics (tagalog)
- dessert song lyrics AND CHORD...
- Afrikaans song lyrics - jyt g...
- jay money lyrics
- visayan song with lyrics "luh...
- tyga man- Break Up REMIX Lyrics
- lyrics of tagalog folk songs ...
- HEAT ON THE FLOOR LYRICS
- Best I Ever Had Lyrics (remix...
- blame it on the alcohol remix...
- devdasu songs lyrics
- chords lyrics
- song lyrics i'm falling
- print my lips like sugar lyri...
- dj class I'm the ISH (remix) ...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.