My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics to donaeo show me
- Jesus Culture Lyrics for Dance
- free lyrics to kurt darren su...
- photoshoot lyrics by gucci
- drake started from the bottom...
- lyrics to gucci mane i smoke ...
- terrified tagalog version lyrics
- lyrics of song new divine lin...
- 6 am beautiful life lyrics
- girls kissing girls LYRICS ni...
- Bob Dylan love song lyrics
- lil boosie LOLA MONROE 5 star...
- boosie something out of nothi...
- free printable lyrics of the ...
- till i met you- piano chords ...
- GRaMATHU PONNU songs malaysia...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.