My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- purify your people lyrics
- Gucci Mane Whats It Gone Be L...
- lyrics: filipino harana song ...
- Jerome lyrics
- intro lyrics by db tha general
- tagalog VERSION LYRICS ng Let...
- lyrics to gospel sony you don...
- korean folksong with lyrics
- through it all lyrics and pia...
- lyrics of first baby by justi...
- Lead me lyrics
- lyrics of paru parong bukid
- ima take your girl lyrics by ...
- drake lyrics with figurative ...
- swag kids lyrics im a nerd
- edna zerrudo march lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.