My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- PLIES BECKY FEMALE VERSION LY...
- nikki minaj itty biggy piggy ...
- KALINGA SONG LYRICS/RK=0
- because im stupid lyrics and ...
- tyga potential lyrics
- "you da best i ever had" lyri...
- demi lovato work of art lyrics
- ss1/forever chords lyrics
- it aint trickin if ya got it ...
- Rockin Dat Thang remix - The ...
- Baby, lyrics
- new boyz I/m cute lyrics
- lyrics ng pagbigyan
- lil wayne lyrics to blow my mind
- coz i'm stupid lyrics by ss5o...
- lyrics to sweet life oną deck...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.