My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- i don't speak americano lyrics
- beyonce heilo lyrics
- a Thousand miles lyrics tagalog
- meek mill hard in da paint ly...
- DepEd hymn lyrics
- Jim Jones Na Na Nana Na Na ly...
- lyrics bad romance
- lyrics for in da building by ...
- slaughter your world lyrics
- call me/ jah cure/ lyrics /CH...
- I'm a believer lyrics by lira
- The Safest Way Into Tomorrow ...
- crazy by set forth lyrics
- give it up lyrics by jade and...
- hello Drake lyrics
- He's gone-orianthi lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.