My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics los canelos de durango
- still english lyrics by lee h...
- maino ft T-pain all of the ab...
- buwan ng wika kinder song tag...
- lyrics of nobody(korean)
- cebuano nursery rhymesSong an...
- lyrics of mutya ng pilipinas ...
- lyrics of too jane na( ajab p...
- wish ur my love t-max feat j ...
- mappila song lyrics ahadhavan
- Asher Roth - Boom Boom Pow Re...
- POWER OF LOVE CHORDS & LYRICS...
- salita mo faithmusic manila s...
- candy paint job LYRICS lil wayne
- DANCE WIYH MY FATHER LYRICS B...
- No Erase tagalog lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.