My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- lil wayne lyrics fuck weezy b...
- "Baby let me love you" lyrics...
- turning my swag on remix lyrics
- my dream lyrics by kat deluna...
- you are my woman hangul lyrics
- Torete rap song by republikan...
- pnp hem and lyrics song
- christmas song ternary form s...
- fieeworks lyrics by drake cle...
- donk with lyrics by nikki manaj
- ilokano songs lyrics
- black berry lyrics swag
- crazier tagalog ver message.....
- lyrics joyous celebration 17 ...
- katie perry timbaland lyrics
- camron fuck these bitches lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.