My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- list of bisaya christian song...
- ringa ringa arya 2 song lyric...
- everytime janet jackson lyric...
- old fijian songs-lyrics
- evrygirl lyrics lil wayne
- matud mo visayan song lyrics
- Supermassive Black Hole music...
- lampara panawagan lyrics and ...
- lyrics of kismet
- pangasinan hymn lyrics
- song lyrics and so-fa-syllabl...
- power of love tagalog version...
- mind of a maniac lyrics boosie
- lyrics and Guitar chords tulu...
- it will rain bruno mars song ...
- true friend lyrics and piano ...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.