My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- nutrition jingles lyrics tagalog
- O kayliit ng mundo chords and...
- eyes off you lyrics topic/
- konkani mira mira lyrics with...
- i dont lik that bitch lyrics
- dessert song lyrics
- ball all day lyrics by roscoe...
- ballad songs with lyrics non ...
- isang babalikan isang iiwanan...
- 50 cent clean lyrics
- magdiwang by musikatha lyrics...
- Adele song lyrics with exampl...
- dakilang gawa lyrics
- soulja boy crank that tell'em...
- aawitan ka ng aleluya lyrics
- gary valenciano song with lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.