My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- insomnia lyrics - craig david...
- lyrics how excellent is your ...
- waka flocka flame CALL WAKA l...
- MY HEART lyrics and chords
- clean wiz khalifa lyrics
- Gucci Mane and wingo- buss it...
- nicki manja lyrics bottoms up
- lyrics to single lil wanye
- fabulous last time lyrics
- you hold me now lyrics with c...
- cosculluela lyrics i love mar...
- manjunadha telugu movie songs...
- kalaw WARAY waray songs lyrics
- cyber freestyl lyrics by eminem
- champion bubbler vybz kartel ...
- The Benguet Hymn Lyrics composer
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.