My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- young jeezy corprate thuggin ...
- Poison Arrow lyrics
- free printable lyrics - dead ...
- print lyrics by selena gomez ...
- madonna human nature lyrics
- tagalog lyrics of makabayan song
- vixen ent,eat it like a vultu...
- shine jesus shine lyrics hill...
- insomia by miss ganda lyrics
- byul star - english lyrics by...
- im yours lyrics jason mraz wi...
- REgion II hymn tagalog versio...
- trey songz drake invented sex...
- lyrics of paa tuhod balikat u...
- lyrics to boyfriend # 2
- sucrefice lyrics elton john
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.