My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- molukso kami ginoo lyrics wit...
- no no no,you don/'t love me a...
- i'm ready by bobby brackins l...
- 5 examples of harana folk son...
- gucci nikki rocko easy lyrics
- LYRICS TO 143 (clean)
- pree the dollar sign lyrics
- Veronica leal, mi alabanza ly...
- musicand lyrics to the hymn "...
- pretty ricky ''birthday sex''...
- boys over flowers lyrics year...
- ho down by miley cyrus lyrics
- NO CEILING LYRICS lil wayne g...
- paglaom lyrics and chords guitar
- Timbuktu song chords and lyri...
- Lyrics of tangihiling
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.