My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- paano songs with jovit lyrics
- lyrics cajurao mirae311
- jasmine sullivan lyrics
- High School Musical 3 Lyrics
- lyrics gucci mane just anuthe...
- joyous celebration-I Press ly...
- I hope you dance lyrics
- song hard by rhianna lyrics421
- pupurihin ka o yahweh lyrics ...
- lyrics of suche suche -whats ...
- philippine hymn lyrics
- pamuybuyen tagalog lyrics
- lyrics ng pang pasko
- musikatha lyrics and chords k...
- mahal kita version w/ lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.