My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- warning lyrics by nikki minaj
- paglaum lyrics w/ chords(visa...
- free printable lyrics by hann...
- lyrics for he lifted me up fr...
- i dog hoes lyrics doughboy ca...
- high school life repablikan w...
- wiz k halifa clean rap lyrics
- replay remix lyrics sean king...
- bad chick document.write jerk...
- Georgia lyrics by Gucci Mane
- cnhs hymn lyrics ONLY
- whiskey myers lyrics301
- free printable music lyrics o...
- birthday sex-song in lyrics/
- Drake:Unstoppable Lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.