My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- gucci mane - loud lyrics
- wala kang katulad by music fa...
- foto kim bum (Boys Over Flowe...
- dear gravity lyrics - lil wayne/
- lyrics to gucci mane ima star
- im going to meet her kim bum ...
- Lil Wayne feat. Drake - Gonor...
- lyrics i only want to be want...
- country western song lyrics s...
- free hymn lyrics with notes
- rain down lyrics by kim walker
- will u be my diddy lyrics
- hoy tawo english version lyrics
- crazy love flute chords and l...
- free printable lyrics - do yo...
- deuces lyrics remix
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.