My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- gasolina lyrics english
- da greatest young jeezy lyrics
- gucci mane lyrics -sittin on ...
- im so glad you called country...
- masbate hymn lyrics
- clarks vybes kartel lyrics SONG
- lupang hinirang w/ lyrics gui...
- lord pinaka-mataas lyrics
- song lyrics gonna
- SUPERBOOK theme song lyrics
- lets call it off drake lyrics
- Lyrics of walang hanggang pas...
- "whos real" lyrics by jadakis...
- foreghinLYRICS-GUCCI MANE
- tagalog lyrics of lyrics to j...
- lil wayne get money lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.