My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics of i dont care sandara...
- if i gave you flowers lyrics
- licab 3 march lyrics of bul
- Paroke BRACKET leaders of tom...
- vybz kartel beg you a touch l...
- lyrics to feelin myself gucci...
- lyrics pag lisan by repablika
- Chord and lyrics song of nata...
- 80's to 90's song with stay w...
- papuri songs lyrics and chord...
- Symphony lyrics
- lucky lyrics by ashily tagalo...
- OH BY GOD- apkgk lyrics
- lyrics to five star bitch
- nicki minaj birthday sex lyrics
- lyrics of shout to the lord i...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.