My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- candy lady brick squad lyrics
- sa mahal kong bayan lucio san...
- will you walk with me, lyrics...
- paraluma parokya ni edgar lyr...
- MR CHINO GRANDE-LIKE THAT LYRICS
- OFFERTORY SONGS WITH LYRICS I...
- oh lets do it-lil wayne lyrics
- visayan christian song lyrics...
- p.o.l.o song lyrics juney boo...
- i eat the pussy- jerk boys ly...
- do you jay sean lyrics
- what should i do lyrics (korean)
- album jai jai omkara lyrics
- lyrics por amar a ciegas tran...
- pasko ni isarael BY PAMILYA B...
- bakla met gayam ilocano song ...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.