My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics of telugu songs from n...
- this time i know its real lyr...
- drake ft fabulous throw it in...
- ludachris lyrics asty girl
- los banos national high hymn ...
- quilly millz lyrics real reco...
- i swear(tagalog version)lyrics
- grey sky lyrics carbon leaf
- my love lyrics-eric santos
- ride lyrics by ciara ft. luda...
- lyrics Barbie Girl by Aqua
- n.c.r song lyrics
- What the hell lyrics (Avril L...
- jeremiah - slow love devine l...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.