My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- YUI GOOD BYE DAYS LYRICS JEPANG
- Wish you my love lyrics
- Kandi ft. Gucci mane lyrics more
- lungsod ng dabaw lyrics BISAY...
- lyrics 2 is better than 1 boy...
- running to the edge lyrics ma...
- MISS KISSING ON YOU LYRICS
- lyrics ng AWIT NG PAPURI
- three things i have leftkorea...
- gunjan love song lyrics-miley...
- long money gucci mane lyrics
- whos got it figured out dead ...
- chiruvar nattupura padalgal l...
- Turn My Scale On (jeezy) lyrics
- hudhud ng cordillera song lyrics
- Ain't I Lyrics By lil wayne
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.