My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- lmfao this is my life lyrics
- navidad rock free printable l...
- mylie cyrus party in the usa ...
- dung-aw tagalog song lyrics
- complete in you lyrics
- math lyrics christmas samay b...
- BOOTY DEW- G SPOT BOYS LYRICS
- song and lyrics ternary form
- Parañaque division HYMN LYRICS
- i got a feeling no ceiling ly...
- gucci mane-i think i want her...
- free printable songs lyrics f...
- hitler malayalam movie song l...
- Bill Gaither song lyrics
- do you hear the sounglyrics
- lyrics of kung maibabalik by ...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.