My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- SUPERBOOK song hesus sa krus ...
- lyrics ng mga kanta para sa n...
- el sol y la playa lyrics by m...
- namimis kita lyrics of songs ...
- i don't care lyrics korean ve...
- enter rejoice and come in lyr...
- bakit sinayang mo lyrics by c...
- lyrics of maliit na gagamba
- white girl lyrics gucci mane
- lyrics of pangalatok song ins...
- visayan songs max surban medl...
- heaven bryan adam lyrics
- free printable lyrics - live ...
- woodie NORTHERN CALI DIPPIN l...
- luck dube-prisoner lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.