My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- crack a bottle with lyrics
- lyrics joyous celebration 15
- halimbawa ng tulang dung aw (...
- religious latin song lyrics
- mase welcome back lyrics
- BISAYA SONG ILIGAN MARCH LYRICS
- pagkakaibigan song lyrics by ...
- micheal jackson smooth crimin...
- print out lyrics of the song ...
- example of adagio songs with ...
- aint i ft.jae millz lil wayne...
- im on my money shit lyrics ni...
- lyrics containing we'll carry on
- free printable lyrics - tatlo...
- bum ba dum girls girls sexy g...
- ciara ride it lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.