My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- Just let me say how much i lo...
- famous Lyrics
- LYRICS OF WHAT A GIRL WANTS B...
- one timelyrics by justin biber
- lil wayne lyrics the f stands...
- lyricsgorilla zoe helluva lif...
- twista ft chris make a movie ...
- Phineas et Furb lyrics Généri...
- lyricshush hushpussycat dolls
- love my team lyrics meek millz
- magpuri ka lyrics praise
- Lyrics to thugstory by taylor...
- lyrics yo gotti jerk
- round 1 (pt. 3) lyrics- gucci...
- LYRiCS T0 EAT iT like a vultu...
- Attitude- blow your back out ...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.