My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- Mr Vegas- man a gallis lyrics
- im yours lyrics and chords pl...
- trickin off lyrics ft gucci mane
- ft island-always be mine lyri...
- chords lyrics in xylophone baby
- gucci mane ft playaz circle- ...
- on a still silent night lyrics
- star ng pasko lyrics and pian...
- i'm a hot chick lyrics new boyz
- 4way - my room lyrics
- bed rock by lil wayne LYRICS ...
- sinayang mo lang by disipulo ...
- lyrics of tenu le ke jana jai...
- kano-rock n roller remix lyri...
- CHINO GRANDE im a ride LYRICS
- printable lyrics for second c...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.