My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- Blue River Waltz lyrics
- ako si takure song lyrics wit...
- phil collins ''can't turn bac...
- jusin bieber one time lyrics ...
- clean version of black&yellow...
- He's Fony She's Fake lyrics b...
- Afrikaans song lyrics - kers ...
- Travis porter guitar lyrics
- lyrics of kinaray a song
- taylor swift free printable l...
- when God made you (Cover) lyr...
- lyrics of kalesa
- examples of cristmas carol so...
- 3o3 lyrics streets of gold181
- sweet girl lyrics
- anvar film kizhakku pookum so...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.