My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics ng awit ng region III
- mr vegas lyrics-
- walk wid dem casket lyrics by...
- lyrics yo gotti jerk
- ACCENT feat. GUCCI MANE LYRICS
- stand by me ( shine) lyrics
- t rich - lixx my lips lyrics
- famous LOL WAYNE quotes lyrics
- meteor garden lyrics
- ace hood jada kiss cypher lyrics
- it's your love- lyrics and gu...
- so sick lyrics and chords fem...
- lyrics sha la la la full hous...
- soulja boy yaaah lyrics
- curry song lyrics akon
- endless love 1 theme song tag...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.