My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- lil kim fuck u lyrics
- im tasty by pink dollaz lyrics
- gift of love hillsong - lyric...
- difficult for weirdos Lyrics ...
- lil Wayne im going in lyrics ...
- sa isang sulyap mo lyrics by ...
- tadhana lyrics (ilumina theme...
- if you're not the one (tagalo...
- walang angay song lyrics With...
- superbook tagalog lyrics
- lyrics tayo'y sumamba
- chords nobody wondergirls eng...
- namumuro ka na lyrics and gui...
- HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 1 HINDI L...
- lyrics of himno ng batangan a...
- pilipino song, 'tayo na sa an...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.