My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- LORD PATAWAD lyrics bassilyo/
- walk flaka lyrics
- pari magpakailanman song lyrics
- perfect match ost saranghae l...
- beyonce get me bodies lyrics
- lyrics APKGK
- sana maulit muli lyrics and c...
- examples of song from mindoro...
- hottest rapper gucci lyrics
- don ho song lyrics
- polo lyrics by travis porter/
- remix lyrics of tik tok
- tears are falling lyrics boys...
- BINARY form song with lyrics
- lyrics hindi na bale jessa
- lyrics kapampangan ika ku ing...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.