My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics to tha joker we do it ...
- chords and lyrics of ill be t...
- lyrics to CHINO GRANDE devil ...
- DRAKE "you're the fuckin best...
- Nicki Minaj - Itty Bitty Pigg...
- red devils lyrics
- you you are God hillsong lyri...
- like play lyrics kelly hansome
- lyrics of euta pari by cod band
- I Can't Stand L.A. lyrics
- billionaire lyrics my travie ...
- rey valera song lyrics of song
- free printable christian musi...
- the one:mike bowling lyrics
- drake lyrics uptown
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.