My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- "Baby let me love you down" l...
- sino ako piano chords with ly...
- intimate lyrics-jamie foxx
- CHORDS LYRICS OF awit kay ina...
- i stay lyrics-dorrough
- free printable gospel song ly...
- i'll say yes, Lord yes,' gosp...
- hiling by silent sanctuary ly...
- ilonggo Christmas song & lyri...
- teenage dirt bag chords & lyrics
- Holly jolly christmas lyrics ...
- lyrics and chords Butterfly F...
- dalmation cradle song lyrics
- gidawat ko ang tanan lyrics a...
- GRADUATION SONGS WITH LYRICS
- baby girl by slim republican ...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.