My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- randiya randiya lyrics honey ...
- telugu ganesh (2009) songs ye...
- ikaw hesus ang Tinapay Ng Buh...
- sino ako lyrics & chords opm ...
- por amor a ciegas lyrics arca...
- thanks to you (lyrics and cho...
- Prophets you can have me lyrics
- caraga hymn lyrics
- lyrics of jaiho by pussycat d...
- James Blunt - Carry You Home ...
- lyrics of sumpa ko, i swear
- richie spice ft alison hinds ...
- lyrics to gucci mane candy la...
- showtime lyrics abscbn
- webbie lyrics money cars clot...
- um da shit lyrics pretty mone...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.