My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- free lyrics by shinhwa
- gucci time lyrics
- lyrics of magkaisa tayo
- gibuhat mo ako christian song...
- junkle skank lyrics
- healing grace lyrics by keith...
- print off song lyrics sober pink
- lyrics of nabigo ang letrang ...
- purano prem lyrics-empty edition
- binukid song lyrics
- mananita filipino birthday so...
- malaysia songs lyrics by hervin
- pagsamo ko chords and lyrics ...
- eden lyrics superhero
- sitsiritsit notationlyrics 3/...
- lyrics of dinamayan
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.