My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- got my swagger lyrics fenix g...
- lyrics love story by taylor s...
- vybz kartel set me free lyrics
- dakilang lahi lyrics with cho...
- single ladies - beyonce - lyr...
- throwin money lyrics lil wayne
- kid cudi lyrics with personif...
- soulja boypretty girl remix l...
- jae millz - my reality lyrics
- para sa kalusugan jingles son...
- three 6 mafia lil freak lyrics
- beyonce helo lyrics socialmed...
- maliliit na gagamba(lyrics Ta...
- drizzy drake quotes lyrics up...
- gs boys stanky leg lyricS tra...
- best i ever had lyrics teairr...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.