My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics kasing tibay asero
- abulug hymn lyrics
- lyrics kasing tibay
- spanish lyrics beautiful akon
- ndubz - strong again lyrics
- Poker Face lyrics with chords
- Lyrics 21-Guns
- pat and crank lyrics
- love the way you lie tgalog l...
- free printable gospel song ly...
- kasano ti manglipat arak and ...
- Unang Alay- Lyrics
- sana ay ikaw na nga guitar ch...
- fast life youngstaz lyrics pa...
- no ceiling LYRICS lil wayne t...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.