My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- Song lyrics of saranghe bysab...
- Drake Ft. nikki minaj Lyrics
- inzomia lyrics craig david
- i need you lord jesus lyrics ...
- chords and lyrics of the pray...
- Mr. Perfect gucci lyrics
- gucci mane -i'm a star lyrics/
- disco metro station lyrics
- will yong - leave right now l...
- jang geun suk song lyrics We ...
- The Burning Babe lyrics
- Printable lyrics selena gomez...
- daddys home usher lyrics
- lyrics ng mga awiting pambata...
- hard in the paint lyrics by w...
- gucci mane ft lil wayne colle...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.