My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- Nobody by wonder girl song w ...
- Printable lyrics musiq soulch...
- triumph in your praise lyrics...
- Drake-everything lyrics
- KALAKIP AY AWITIN CHRISTIAN S...
- free printable lyrics for the...
- yanni lyrics in english
- pahulay nga dayon lyrics & ch...
- todo bigay ang papuri guitar ...
- pahulay nga dayon ihatag nimo...
- Lyrics to Garth Brooks The dance
- THE GIFT LYRICS IN TAGALOG
- para sa mga two timer(my love...
- free printable lyrics - i lov...
- my head is bad lyrics BOF
- he liveslyrics TAGALOG church...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.