My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics to gucci feelin myself
- the song the climb print-out ...
- lyrics ng bakbakan na powersp...
- song lyrics,it was your heart...
- one last moment lyrics
- mag-ambahan ta lyrics with gu...
- its gonna be okay lyrics jake...
- billie jean printable lyrics
- so high-lyrics wiz khalifa
- nick lachey lyrics
- Ordinary lyrics
- LIKE DA WHITE BOYZ LYRICS
- BENT OVER rich kids lyrics
- what's your feeling anwar son...
- rich kids my partner dem lyri...
- The Game lil wayne My Life Cl...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.