My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- gucci money bag shawty lyrics
- somebody out of the blues lyr...
- deuces lyrics with chris brown
- i gotta feeling lyrics- black...
- free fall lyrics
- christmas in our heart jose m...
- daily as i live lyrics by chr...
- "put my lips on your mouth" l...
- fool on the dick lyrics
- adhavan songs lyrics
- brad paisley the old rugged c...
- brooks and dunn new moon lyrics
- if i were aboy lyrics and cho...
- tamil christian song and lyrics
- taylor swift love story song ...
- visayan christmas song lyrics...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.