My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- womannizer lyrics by britney ...
- oj da juiceman orange lyrics
- lyrics of REGION 1 hymn lyrics
- lil wayne lyrics my sex game/
- LYRICS OF WARAY-WARAY SONG SADTO
- lil wayne "girls forever" lyrics
- lil wayne swag on freestyle l...
- G.Austin lyrics.
- call you lyrics by new boyz
- consonance in country song ly...
- creepin solo lyrics
- ghost 13 tinambak song lyrics
- free printable lyrics - Sunsc...
- lyrics latin firl
- balland folk song in asia lyrics
- virginity-vybz kartel lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.