My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- ciara sorry lyrics
- clean california gurls lyrics
- clean lyrics by drake
- teach you how to ball lyrics
- pair of kings theme song lyrics
- carrie hilton LYRICS NOTS YOU...
- black boy white boy swag lyri...
- pata chalgega imran lyrics
- bof theme song lyrics
- lyrics of nabihag mo cvurse one
- wonder woman lyrics
- we will serve the lord lyrics...
- ";beverly hills, thats where ...
- all lyrics of ALL taylor swif...
- mirae rap version lyrics
- school anthem lyrics by karte...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.