My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- i eat the pussy lyrics by dam...
- get you wet lyrics pleasure p
- look after you lyrics the fray
- eric church lyrics
- lyrics of A thousand mileS by...
- famous TREY SONGZ quotes lyrics
- lyrics slumdog millionaire gu...
- nickelback lyrics
- eminem Tagalog lyrics about k...
- lyrics to come right out and say
- i dreamed a dream LYRICS and ...
- sexy back - lyrics
- promise- A.N JELL w/ lyrics
- vocaloid: alice of human sacr...
- mp3 bmc boys lyrics you you c...
- malay song lyrics and guitar ...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.