My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- gospel legends when we all ge...
- janet jackson lyrics with `Mi...
- lyrics blah blah blah by keisha
- animal lyrics-kesha
- ISANG cainta(isang cainta) ly...
- labanan repablikan lyrics
- lyrics of christian music
- pasko ng paglaya lyrics
- I'm a star lyrics Gucci
- 10,000 bars lyrics
- kobitay feat 2pac lyrics
- lil wayne so gone Chorus lyri...
- Lyrics to Print out eric clapton
- lyrics of sarung banggi- isan...
- lyrics trey songz turnt up
- lyrics and music by drew berr...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.