My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- nicki minaj fly lyrics printa...
- fated to love you tagalog ver...
- lyrics gerhard steyn baby tjo...
- damn boy lyrics Rihanna lady ...
- jadakiss- i got a hangover ly...
- pat a pan david archuleta lyr...
- fuck these niggas go getta li...
- akon i go banana lyrics
- boosie ft hurricane chris lyrics
- boom boom shake shake lyrics
- gutta bitch remix lyrics
- ngiti w lyrics guitar chords
- ama namin church song lyrics ...
- switch ya swag up lyrics BY r...
- she a top model she walk like...
- drake houstanatlantavegas lyr...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.