My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- mananita tuburan song bisaya ...
- censored lyrics: it was all a...
- speak now and fearless lyrics...
- zack brown lyrics
- Vaccine lyrics
- i gotta a feeling lyrics
- aaj din chadiya lyrics englis...
- Public Display of Dismemberme...
- ESMAYLING BATON-BATON lyrics ...
- jubilee song lyrics and chord
- merry krismas nalang lyrics B...
- fenix swagger lyrics pinapple...
- you are my song lyrics flute ...
- destiny lyrics w/ chords -jim...
- bad romance song w lyrics lyr...
- south african song lyrics gab...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.