My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- GOOD MORNIBG LYRICS
- tudde in Ifugao lyrics version
- ss1/love story-lyrics and uku...
- like a rose tagalog lyrics by...
- free printable lyrics for tup...
- lyrics to gucci mane killing ...
- LYRICS THANKS TO YOU TAGALOG ...
- mint condition nothing left t...
- lyrics by Justen bever baby v...
- tonight- fm static lyrics wit...
- print taylor swift lyrics to ...
- declan galbraith- i'm not a p...
- going to be a good good night...
- heyhow you doin lyrics lil wayne
- christmas in my heart/lyrics
- telugu movie gentle men song ...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.