My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics of chigi wigi - blue(h...
- folk song chords and lyrics
- geek in pink lyrics
- video and lyrics somebody to ...
- Replay izak lyrics
- visayan songs lyrics: paglaum...
- lyrics of nepali folk song ka...
- lakan dula hymn lyrics
- panghabang panahon lyrics wit...
- pagsubok lyrics and chords by...
- gucci mane lyrics mr. ms. per...
- pasayawa ko day lyrics in eng...
- my baby you lyrics in spanish
- yung la do da math lyrics
- lyrics of neene bari neen
- keri hilson-turnin me on (lyr...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.