My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics marilao hymn
- Plies lyrics/runnin my mama c...
- ifugao native songs lyrics ta...
- without a word lyrics tagalog...
- jesse j money money money lyrics
- lyrics of guess who
- -malaysian tamil love song ly...
- PARK SHIN HYE without words l...
- lyrics ng kantang mga DALIT
- poothapattu poem by edassery ...
- hatag cebuano christian song ...
- riana nel song lyrics ek mis jou
- free printable lyrics land do...
- john burland lyrics coming ba...
- TAGALOG diona (lyrics) awit p...
- drake lyrics with alliteration
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.