My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics of old tamil songs by ...
- chords and lyrics for hosea c...
- free printable lyrics -alicia...
- lil boosie - gin in my cup ly...
- Printable lyrics Miley Cyrus ...
- smashproof ordinary life lyrics
- without words lyrics tagalog ...
- lyrics ikaw ang true love ko
- nikkin minaj warning freestyl...
- natalie portman rap lyrics
- Hello Lyrics - Beyonce youtub...
- gucci mane i den lost my mind...
- song lyrics by raydeen magkasama
- mga popular na awitin na may ...
- ss1/PANDANGGUHAN chords and l...
- lyrics of nasayo na ang lahat...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.