My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- example of cordillera song wi...
- lyrics and chords of why by s...
- e40 thomas rossi lyrics
- you take my breath away lyric...
- lilbang bang lyrics
- only hope lyrics by mandy moore
- lyrics lepaskanlah kotak band
- free printabler. kelly lyrics
- B.i.T.C.h lyrics artis too short
- old malayalam drama songs lyr...
- cainta hymn lyrics
- my lips like sugar lyrics
- Pandangguhan songs and lyrics
- khatha mittha movies song lyrics
- digital girl lyrics rihanna
- gucci mane im the shit bitch ...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.