My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- beyonce helo lyrics språkkurs...
- Jeremih ft Juelz Santana im a...
- photographs lyrics by paolo s...
- hillsongs/tear down the walls...
- rabbit mac neram song lyrics
- paper loving by chris martin ...
- music and lyrics soundtrack l...
- muttu muttu enna muttu album ...
- juan thugs song lyrics
- ost.boys before flowers parad...
- Nicki Minal warning lyrics
- free printable lyrics black e...
- r.kelly every girl lyrics
- AVE MARIA LYRICS korean
- total eclipse of the heart (t...
- 23 (clean version) lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.