My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- trey songz can't help but wai...
- porque lyrics/chords by maldita
- Lyrics on
- lyrics of momay by repablikan
- hip hop song lyrics with exam...
- you've changed my life lyrics...
- lyrics of mirae
- CLASSIC malay song lyrics
- mga tagalog na kanta na may l...
- wiley - she likes to lyrics
- papuri singers hesus chords a...
- The boys does nothing alicia ...
- Holy holy lyrics sons of benj...
- j money ONLINE lyrics
- pusong-bato song lyrics and s...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.