My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- drake finale lyrics
- classic korean movie song lyrics
- christian song dumb diddy dum...
- CHORDS AND LYRICS of angels b...
- lyrics gibusted
- lyrics of not like the movies...
- mumford n sons its not your f...
- pour my love lyrics
- because of you jared ming cho...
- LYRICS OF show me tthe meanin...
- booise lyrics let me ease you...
- kapayapaan song lyrics
- african lyrics for Benjamin D...
- lyrics to gucci mane colors
- lyrics of ini mini justine bi...
- lyrics first love rap lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.