My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- bow wow roger that lyrics
- auto biography- nikki minaj l...
- 5 examples of harana folk tag...
- movado sixteen lyrics 2009
- lyrics of papa jag jayega
- totoy bato song kapampangan l...
- mandy moore first kiss lyrics
- lyrics to El sol la playa by ...
- himno ng cavite chords and ly...
- example of ALAY tagalog lyrics
- Romain Virgo lyrics live my l...
- drake im going in lyrics
- kilala mo ba siya chords and ...
- isang katulad mo duet lyrics ...
- gudda gudda 2 blessed 2 be st...
- justin beiber babylyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.