My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- captivate us lyrics of songs
- drake ft Adreena Mill- closer...
- everyday lyrics rascal flatts
- christian song tulad ng isang...
- Waka Floka Flames HARD IN THE...
- kulay akun lyrics with chords...
- lyrics to jesus take the wheel
- printable lyrics fight for th...
- lyrics of birthday song
- lyrics of lilwayne
- free printable lyrics - I got...
- bicol (sarong banggi) song ly...
- piano lyrics of hymnal song
- HEART LESS LYRICS by kanye
- 2 play lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.