My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- i dont care by 2ne1 (english ...
- number 1 sex remix keyshia co...
- elephant man bless we more ly...
- (do you know by somebody) lyr...
- yaar kutram song lyrics
- lyrics to smoke
- Dem getaway boys "scream" lyrics
- lyrics to wetter by bowwow
- lyrics baliw kiss jane
- Dakilang Lahi lyrics by ciarr...
- lyrics to freaky girl by nikk...
- Anime blood divas song lyrics
- -lyrics of kakkad kavithakal ...
- Satallite heart lyrics by Any...
- l miss you like crazy lyrics
- In The Corner lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.