My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics for BAD LIL BRAUD prin...
- handog at alay para sa pamily...
- mutya ng pasig by nicanor abe...
- quezon province official hymn...
- aking dasal lyrics and chords
- isang Lahi Lyrics - regine mi...
- lyrics of di sadya REPUBLIKAN...
- isang katulad muh daniel padi...
- Unappreciated lyrics - Cherish
- i made it lyrics-cash money
- rucka rucka ali lyrics
- list of south east asian folk...
- ulloor poem kakke kakke koode...
- girl of the year-lyrics
- brown eyes lyrics - beyonce
- fool on the dick-vixen ent ly...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.