My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- i gotta felling no ceiling LY...
- filipino holy mass songs with...
- pasko sa pinas lyre lyrics
- wheel of the wind (tagalog ve...
- only you ost lyrics korean drama
- lyrics of mahal parin kita
- magdalena by gloc 9 lyrics
- I'll cry for you LYRICS BY KI...
- kevin gates she dont wanna ly...
- do not be afraid i am with yo...
- piano chords and lyrics tangi...
- ang puso'y napagod na by repu...
- lyrics to wetter by twista
- home is when ever I'm with yo...
- free printable lyrics Dolly p...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.