My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- new calabarzon song and lyrics
- lyrics to boyfreind
- ludacris and toya lyrics
- printable lyrics my immortal
- tupac i am a soulja lyrics
- bmc boys let me know lyrics
- beyonce ft jay-z _drunken in ...
- the way you look at me lyrics...
- por un segundo aventura lyric...
- i am yours lyrics and chords ...
- walang iba lyrics and chords ...
- jeremiah im a star remix lyri...
- lyrics to Stupid Gucci Mane
- lyrics ng mga munting tinig
- live while were young by one ...
- flute note bahay kubo lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.