My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- eminem CHORDS AND LYRICS
- VISAYA Gospel Song lyrics
- lyrics of i'd rather
- Sarung Banggi bicolano song L...
- lyrics of dungawin mo hirang ...
- tamil movie songs lyrics
- malay song lyrics hijrah perc...
- 50cent candy shop lyrics
- Traveling Woman lyrics
- vybz kartel-gypsy lyrics
- kool whip - picture my pain l...
- PARK SHIN HYE without a word(...
- Our Lady of Fatima chords and...
- poothapattu poem by edassery ...
- adele some one like you lyrics
- lil miss swaggar lyrics-cymph...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.