My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- Officially missing you lyrics...
- get back up lyrics toby keith
- Best Friends Brother Lyrics B...
- song lyrics with Omomatopoeia
- hesus sa krus lyrics tagalog ...
- Lyrics to Print out candom star
- Dinamababawi by spongecola ly...
- piano chords & lyrics cant i ...
- blah blah blah by keisha lyrics/
- basil valdez - you lyrics and...
- invinted sex remix lyrics
- gotta lotta money lyrics
- god forgive me lyrics
- poem lyrics of konthayum poon...
- Lil Wayne Demolition Lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.