My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- boys over flowers paradise ly...
- lyrics of lie about us by ava...
- listen to rondo form of music...
- Lyrics of cash flow
- rosa pandan in tagalog lyrics
- free printable lyrics - jesus...
- bet eminem cypher 3 freestyle...
- toot it and boot it lyricsyg
- lyrics of aathmavil oru chith...
- stop until we drop no sailors...
- printable lyrics - stuck like...
- pitbull boom lyrics
- big bang go lyrics
- lyrics to 36 o's by yung la
- lyrics kahit alanganin breezy...
- lmfao clean lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.