My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- "ang Bayan ko"lyrics and with...
- chikah LANG YON lyrics
- shawty lo bird lyrics
- superbook song lyrics english
- BISAYA LYRICS SONG CHRISTMAS
- take a bow lyrics-2ne1
- aegis lyrics and chords
- lyrics of nepali pop songs aa...
- Paul Wall ft.Webbie busy body...
- Rick Ross Feat. T.I. - 9 Piec...
- MR. CHINO GRANDE LYRICS devil...
- rise up lyrics Cecile
- angel taylor like you do lyrics
- ive got a feeling with lyrics...
- nature within us lyrics- mute...
- lyrics containing the word ra...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.