My Goody Two-Shoes Brother Lyrics - Phineas and Ferb
Other songs from Phineas and Ferb
I bear lots of animosity to bellhops, they never bring my luggage up on time.
And taxi drivers really tax my patience,
if they vanshied, would it really be a crime?
I don't like meter maids or under-water welders,
Healthimatic cooks or camera crews.
Not fond of monks or yoga teachers,
or sports fans in the bleachers.
And I'm not sure how I'm feeling about YOU!
There are lots of horrid people on this planet,
that I would love to give a lashing to.
BUT my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother in a ton of pigeon goo!
Yes, my goody two-shoes brother,
the favorite of my mother, is the one I want to smother,
tank you sir I'll have another, is the on I want to smother in a,
TON. OF. PIGEON. GOO!
Explore other song lyrics:
- Starlight tears by Kim Yoo Ky...
- (do you know by somebody) lyr...
- 80's You Spin My Head Right R...
- lyrics ng theme song ng the m...
- Mausam & Escape - A R Rahman ...
- lyrics to print for free motown
- good pussy trina and papa duc...
- nanghihinayang chords and lyrics
- neust hymn lyrics
- malay song lyrics guitar chords
- lyrics for walang hanggang pa...
- lyrics unang alay by intsik b...
- vinaithandi varuvaya movie ly...
- soulja boy - pow lyrics - 13k
- himno ng lungsod quezon song ...
- Ako ay lalapit chords and lyr...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.