Sink Lyrics - Brand New
Other songs from Daisy
I am your one true love
My head is filled with doves
By doves I mean your love
And by love I mean you breaking up with me
On a tree
The leaves and they sink too
And by sink I mean they flew
And by flew I mean they fell
We sink, we sink, we sink
It hurts my hand to hold this rope
So I'll let go and let you die
Here we go again
I'm tired and broken
By broken I mean broke
and by broke I mean homeless
I know your coming in the night like a thief
But I had some time alone, to hone my songcrafting technique
I know you think I'm the one who can bust
But I have this illness, we have this illness
that makes us unable to bust.
So do you think we can work out a time?
To let you know it's over
We all got sinking ships
We t-turn our songs into sheep
We all got sinking lips
We t-turn our words into vinnie's
and they're trite.
Explore other song lyrics:
- lord you are good- piano chor...
- twilight songs lyrics-with you
- kantang pamasko tagalog song ...
- never say never piano chords ...
- lyrics of together by neyo
- drope the world lyrics
- fallin in love nicki minaj wi...
- pasko na naman kaibigan lyric...
- lyrics de alberto conde perdo...
- chris brown lyrics with similes
- listen to waka flocka flame o...
- lyrics of ten ten - wande coal
- the climb lyrics in piano notes
- lyrics of alam mo ba part 2]
- muli chords and lyrics by rud...
- lyrics of mirae rap version
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.