Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- ombayi song lyrics
- Afrikaans song lyrics - as jy...
- i love you-rap public lyrics
- examples of euphemism in a so...
- ive got a feeling lyrics blac...
- free printable song lyrics to...
- yung la ft lil boosie 36 o's ...
- gucci mane lyrics to prettybo...
- dedanadam movie lyrics
- mickey factz overdose lyrics
- halimbawa ng binary songs lyrics
- kamangha mangha-faithmusic-ly...
- kulial palawan song with lyrics
- calvary lyrics-joyous celebra...
- i dont care 2ne1 lyrics trans...
- im tasty by pink dollaz, lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.