Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics of apologize by one re...
- killa lyrics drake
- SAYANG - C-suck-K ft. Lady iL...
- jody breeze my patna dem lyri...
- kung alam mo lang kaya lyrics...
- lyrics of the song montañosa ...
- lyrics of banana(pinoy versio...
- bo kane neck work lyrics
- wedding dress english lyrics
- lyrics of promise jang guen suk
- nikki minaj itty biggy piggy ...
- lyrics Lord Patawad - Basilio
- lyrics ride cowboy ride
- mac dre ice cream feat brotha...
- r&b song lyrics with metaphors
- ss1/we are one by carol; bana...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.