Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- dan dan suy lyrics filipino f...
- chinito lyrics with flute chords
- lyrics nepali of tihar deusi ...
- lyrics i dreamed i was missing
- LIL BOOSIE & MR.MAGIC I SMOKE...
- lyrics and chords hosea
- www.lyrics wacka flocka flame
- lil boosie- we gonna make it ...
- lyrics of edge band
- lyrics:work that let me see y...
- virginity Lyrics vybz
- keri hilson after love lyrics
- lyrics spanish/
- lyrics may butas pa by dello
- lyrics of tenu dil da vasta o...
- knaan waving flag lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.