Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- Lyrics to fuck you girl
- lyrics of di ko sinsadya
- michael bublelyrics, at this ...
- lyrics of all songs of high s...
- kid cuddy lyrics day and night
- lyrics of tagalog version of ...
- lyrics poker face
- bahay kubo song lyrics pangas...
- lyrics of your love by erick ...
- lyrics of song surili akhion ...
- lyrics of kung nauna lang ako...
- lyrics ng awit na nasa anyong...
- Linda Gibson i'm one of they ...
- waka flocka flame body bag ly...
- free printable lyrics white s...
- lyrics and piano chords of ma...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.