Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- MR CHINO GRANDE suiside note ...
- Queen of mars lyrics phineas ...
- lil wayne drop it low remix l...
- tonight/'s going to be a good...
- one more time by tree bicycle...
- curse one ikaw lyrics
- gucci mane yorkie lyrics
- lyrics of silent night -geral...
- paggising sa umaga lyrics wit...
- zarsuela songs and lyrics
- MIMAROPA HYMN LYRICS san jose
- fall lyrics of waving flag
- theme song lyrics -real love ...
- free gospel songs lyrics
- joker- blow your back out lyrics
- charlie black buddy lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.