Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- out of my league- flute chord...
- Gucci mane yellow dimonds lyrics
- ngiti by jhake vargas with ly...
- Linda Gibson i/'m one of they...
- baby baby lyrics justin beaver
- lyrics my hump my hump
- igo na day,lyrics
- New boyz your a jerk lyrics ü...
- freestyle lyrics ice kid
- beyonce remix lyrics
- maalaala mo kaya lyrics by Pi...
- Travis McCoy ft. Bruno Mars -...
- ave mary tagalog lyrics
- yellow dimoins lyrics gucci mane
- color lyrics gucci mane
- chuchu mari son lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.