Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics to have yourself a mer...
- I'm callin you daddy lyrics
- Ignition(tagalog version) lyr...
- trick daddy- fantasy lyrics
- bakit lyrics by j brothers
- new york jay z lyrics
- my soul finds rest in god alo...
- lyrics for hot mess by cobra ...
- NO CEILING LYRICS lil wayne w...
- turn my scale on lyrics Young...
- single lyrics Rihanna
- (hot shot)cause I believe lyr...
- lyrics on philippines discover
- lyrics of telephone by glee
- think of me lyrics dear john
- Printable Song Lyrics By jack...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.