Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- 40 dogs lyrics by bob schneider
- lyrics to im feelin myself by...
- ternary song with lyrics for ...
- joyous celebration 14 biggie ...
- lyrics of unaru unaru unnipoove
- falling for you lyrics and ch...
- Yung joc birds lyrics
- gabay by siakol lyrics with p...
- Diva Remix featuring lil wayn...
- balisa by angel macatuno lyrics
- david guetta akon,lyrics
- oye telugu seheri song lyrics
- piles:shawty lyrics
- elvis presley one pair of han...
- ulan chords and lyrics tricia...
- kung alam mo lang sana lyrics...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.