Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- Steel Panther lyrics turn out...
- lyrics of radha krishna songs
- lyrics of kalabasa song by sa...
- old songdandansoy song and ly...
- kagawasan lyrics of songs
- lyrics of amplifier- imran khan
- 2gether lyrics (tagalog version)
- examples of art song lyrics
- jubilee song lyrics tagalog
- o mama mary songs lyrics
- gonna get this by hannah mont...
- ciara lyrics-never ever
- Yo Gotti Ft Gucci Mane 2 Seat...
- ss1/annie the musical songs w...
- buong puso lyrics and chords ...
- lyrics of sa piling mo
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.