Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- sitsiritsit notation lyrics 3...
- lyrics of the theme song twee...
- LIGAYA kitchie nadal lyrics w...
- lyrics of di sadya by tuglaks
- halimbawa ng tulang pastoral ...
- driveway lyrics and song by m...
- ball all day lyrics roscoe
- Oj da juiceman 50 bricks lyrics
- tagalog nature songs lyrics181
- korean song aegukka lyrics & ...
- Juney Boomdata Lyrics (SHE BAD)
- LYRICS,BUCHI mmama
- cariñosa lyrics guitar chords
- lyrics to year of the lovers ...
- Just give me a reason lyrics ...
- lyrics of always be my baby(t...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.