Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- jay rock lyrics
- lyrics of marathi song navri ...
- waka flocka no hands lyrics c...
- lyrics of mga tambay lang kam...
- true soldier/ lil boosie lyrics
- clarks vybes kartel lyrics
- songlyrics and chords/buhay n...
- lyrics don't know what to do
- Somlandela gospel lyrics by b...
- lyrics hudhud hi aliguyon tag...
- BLANK SPACE LYRICS
- free lyrics,zach brown band
- christmas in our hearts lyric...
- lyrics of ti danum song
- IKAW LANG ANG MAMAHALIN LYRIC...
- ricky blaze just you and I (h...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.