Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- it's my first real love out o...
- caprica national anthem lyrics
- BEAUTY OF YOUR GRACE-LYRICS t...
- i love you goodbye(tagalog ve...
- o ilaw lyrics tagalog with ch...
- tanging yaman lyrics and chor...
- we say mabuhay-lyrics with ch...
- hanah montana the movie sound...
- no ceilings wasted lyrics
- lyrics of mindoro folk song o...
- i just wanna hit it lyrics by...
- laurel hymn lyrics
- im the man lyrics gudda gudda
- lalawigan kong mahal lyrics n...
- go hard lyrics by nicki
- lyrics song katorse
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.