Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- young steff-slow jukin lyrics
- Sean kingston- Make It Rain l...
- webbie ima be here lyrics
- deped region 3 bulacan hymn l...
- si patokaan song lyrics
- don't forget lyrics by demi l...
- yo gotti i got more money lyrics
- lyrics to brand new by trey sogz
- ang guryon lyrics of songs an...
- amazing lyrics remix feat.the...
- I'm so lost without your love...
- trap or die 2 lyrics ft gucci...
- kainga song lyrics
- mañanita birthday songs with ...
- lyrics for "jesus is the corn...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.