Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics to this beat hit young...
- lyrics of tulad ng isang agila
- ignition freestyle lyrics
- lyrics aja ve mahiya imran khan
- ikaw na nga~piano notes and l...
- English aventura lyrics
- wassup meek millz lyrics
- reign jesus Benjamin Dube lyrics
- webbie lyrics money cars clot...
- kaya ngiti lyrics by jake vargas
- Mine Lyrics By Slim Of Republ...
- Kuless What Faith Can Do Lyrics
- jisun-what should i do lyrics
- im gonna find another you lyrics
- angel doolas trickster lyrics
- make tha trap say aye remix l...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.