Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- ima rule the world by mz kraz...
- lyrics of one more time by ki...
- short song lyrics
- Drake "Best I've Ever Had" ly...
- free lyrics & guitar chords m...
- lyrics - halwe beker Jay
- narda by kamikazee in english...
- every girl lyrics trey songz ...
- Franklin Edwards lyrics on be...
- lyrics of kaluguran daka oyta...
- KATY PERRY LYRICS Firework cl...
- Skanky lyrics
- one pair of hands lyrics by e...
- Guess What lyrics
- my dip lyrics by vixen prime ...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.