Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics for holiday by ding do...
- visayan song dahong laya lyri...
- blame it juelz santana lyrics
- elephant man sasa step lyrics
- my tribute piano chords and l...
- lil wayne- 10 000 bars lyrics/
- i can't say goodbye to you ly...
- lyrics to where
- Stay By: Carol Banawa Lyrics
- i am free to dance lyrics and...
- lady saw- jealous lyrics benn...
- totus tuus maria lyrics
- las pinas hymn lyrics tagalog...
- marian song lyrics awit kay m...
- english light music for kids ...
- love you by howl-malay lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.