Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- original bahay kubo song w/ l...
- see right thru me lyrics by n...
- free printable lyrics - ccr
- start of something new - high...
- dayo dayo kupita lyrics folk ...
- gossip by bracket lyrics
- huling el bimbo chords with l...
- lyrics and guitar chords of l...
- one thing by one direction ly...
- drake-no makeup lyrics
- spell it out by TIFA /songlyrics
- be myself lil wayne lyrics
- lyrics to LUWALHATI SA DIYOS ...
- I hate this song by: secondha...
- lyrics of kasingtibay
- tity boi boo lyrics ft yo gotti
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.