Slow Down Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
Life I need to talk to you
Can you spare a minute just tell me what to do
I’m trying to climb this hill
I can feel you pass me by like I’m standing still
The things I gotta do I’m feeling you leaving me behind
And I know I don’t wanna go down this road alone and I’m running out of time
So slow down you’re losing me
And I can’t see what you want me to be
So slow down cause all I know is that I can’t go as fast as you’ve got me spinning round
I’m barely hanging on, slow down
Life the moments pass me by
Memories that I can’t keep as hard as I may try
Life you’re so beautiful
I wish it wasn’t so but I can only stay until
You say I gotta go
God only knows when that’s gonna be
With all my might I’m trying to keep up with you
Now you’re running away from me
Explore other song lyrics:
- tamil nattupura padalgal lyri...
- LYRICS of dahil sayo by charl...
- lyrics of zamboanga hym
- inang maria lyrics by mr.jovi...
- free printable lyrics halo (b...
- i dont care with lyrics
- A.N. Jell memories lyrics
- by justin bieber one time lyrics
- ost full house lyrics korean ...
- tu ne to pal bar men Cupid ly...
- Sirena lyrics english transla...
- Rucka rucka Ali lyrics Anne f...
- muli lyrics by erik santos
- waka flocka keep it real lyrics
- one more time qwote lyrics
- steady mobbin lyrics clean ve...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.