Freedom Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
I cover my eyes as the
Sun's pouring in
No, I never thought
Last night would end
And there's smoke in the house
I woke up on the couch again
I got nowhere to go and
No one to see
The birds out my window are
Singing to me
And I don't know their song
So I hum along out of key
And this place sure feels haunted
I guess I got what I wanted
This three dollar coffee
It sure tastes like hell
But I don't have to answer to
I just sit here in peace
Till I wanna leave,oh well
And I'm here without you
Where I wanted to be
I guess I got what was
Coming to me
Me and the dreamers
Burning up the midnight sky
Throw it all away and
I open my eyes as the
Sun's going down
All by myself
There's nobody around
So this is freedom, so this is
This is freedom, this is freedom
This is free.
Thanks to McKenna for the lyrics. Thanks to Faythe for correcting the lyrics.
Explore other song lyrics:
- estijiro folk songs in mindan...
- lyrics of iFUGAO hYMN song
- lyrics ng kanta na may simbol...
- ang aking dasal by jamie rive...
- FREE lyrics ang bakya mo nene...
- folk song basta't mahal kita ...
- philippine folk songs with ly...
- lyrics na awit tungkol sa kal...
- bisaya songs with lyrics and ...
- bukidnon folk songs(pamuwa sa...
- beautiful girl tagalog versio...
- ifugao song lyrics
- "if i were a boy-lyrics""beyo...
- region 2 song lyrics
- good girl bad printable lyrics
- BINAYAW KO lyrics with chords
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.