Freedom Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
I cover my eyes as the
Sun's pouring in
No, I never thought
Last night would end
And there's smoke in the house
I woke up on the couch again
I got nowhere to go and
No one to see
The birds out my window are
Singing to me
And I don't know their song
So I hum along out of key
And this place sure feels haunted
I guess I got what I wanted
This three dollar coffee
It sure tastes like hell
But I don't have to answer to
I just sit here in peace
Till I wanna leave,oh well
And I'm here without you
Where I wanted to be
I guess I got what was
Coming to me
Me and the dreamers
Burning up the midnight sky
Throw it all away and
I open my eyes as the
Sun's going down
All by myself
There's nobody around
So this is freedom, so this is
This is freedom, this is freedom
This is free.
Thanks to McKenna for the lyrics. Thanks to Faythe for correcting the lyrics.
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics to the song that says ...
- quinta lyrics by loonie ft. gloc
- lyrics ng di sadya
- baby i need you -c sharp lyrics
- lyrics of hudhud songs in cor...
- mavado lyrics baby shotta
- waka flacka flame lyrics- ole...
- palawan folk songs with lyrics
- pamulinawen chords and lyrics
- (song) lyrics of love me agai...
- lil boosie - too much for one...
- lyrics to yo gotti first time
- lyrics of the song o kay liit...
- travis porter lyrics have her...
- i'm a hot chick lyrics pink d...
- karen peck lyrics/four days late
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.