Freedom Lyrics - Love And Theft
Other songs from World Wide Open
I cover my eyes as the
Sun's pouring in
No, I never thought
Last night would end
And there's smoke in the house
I woke up on the couch again
I got nowhere to go and
No one to see
The birds out my window are
Singing to me
And I don't know their song
So I hum along out of key
And this place sure feels haunted
I guess I got what I wanted
This three dollar coffee
It sure tastes like hell
But I don't have to answer to
I just sit here in peace
Till I wanna leave,oh well
And I'm here without you
Where I wanted to be
I guess I got what was
Coming to me
Me and the dreamers
Burning up the midnight sky
Throw it all away and
I open my eyes as the
Sun's going down
All by myself
There's nobody around
So this is freedom, so this is
This is freedom, this is freedom
This is free.
Thanks to McKenna for the lyrics. Thanks to Faythe for correcting the lyrics.
Explore other song lyrics:
- minami shineyo ost lyrics kor...
- everytime lyrics by franchesca
- lyrics without words english
- it's not your fault but mine ...
- as long as she needs me lyrics
- immaculate mother bisaya lyrics
- 1lyrics of chigi wigi - blue(...
- lyrics ng mga kanta ng hambog
- example of IHIMAN song lyrics...
- bleeding love lyrics to print
- bisaya christian songs lyrics...
- i love you goodbye lyrics (ta...
- mahal tayo pa ba lyrics by sa...
- beyonce you are my rock lyrics
- aloo chat -kala doriya -song ...
- IKAW by sharon cuneta LYRICS ...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.