All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics ng hudhud hi aliguyon
- who am i lyrics and chords by...
- she's out my hands lyrics and...
- famous BOOSIE quotes lyrics
- lyrics of malayalam kavitha k...
- The prayer tagalo lyrics ...
- lyrics of LT JG Lady Chatterl...
- Flo rida georgia line lyrics
- take a breath lyrics
- im goin in imma go hard lyric...
- lyrics of the Silver bell tag...
- free printable lyrics - dynamite
- lyrics of eh eh eh 21
- wacka flocka hard in the pain...
- magbalik w lyrics flute chords
- ocean lyrics hillsong
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.