All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- QQ & Ding Dong - Skip to ma l...
- throw it in the bag lyrics Fa...
- Lyrics and chords of runaway ...
- Deuces remix - lyrics 2pac
- drake- best i ever had remix ...
- nicki minaj ft. lil wayne lyrics
- lil boosie sunshine lyrics
- TERA HONE LAGA HU - lyrics
- dahil sa iyo by pilita corral...
- freaky girl remixs lyrics nik...
- sino ako (hiram sa diyos)guit...
- about math lyrics
- lyrics today's the night the ...
- lyrics of malinak lay labi ly...
- sing sfc lyrics
- lyrics me voy de la casa bachata
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.