All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics of new calabarzon march
- shawty tore it up lyrics javo...
- florence and the machine, fal...
- coraline lyrics father
- Why Can't We Love Each Other ...
- kinsa siya lyrics with chords
- tiara MAIN LADY LYRICS
- DSC maynila hymn lyrics
- freestyle incomplete lyrics
- somos de calle lyrics daddy y...
- eddie james freedom, lyrics,
- lyrics of kulay ng pasko
- song lyrics by b.o.b airplanes
- if you're not here lyrics- ta...
- beyonce hola lyrics
- mmm what you say remix lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.