All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- cords of candles lyrics
- carol banawa awit kay inay ly...
- l/artist/977/q/ss1/jason mraz...
- Heart attack lyrics
- i m yours john mraz lyrics
- hotel spanish lyrics pitbull
- waka flaka/lil wayne o let do...
- Black sheep lyrics by metric
- banal na hapunan lyrics and c...
- willy wonka meek mill lyrics
- Notorious big It was all a dr...
- stay tagalog version on lyric...
- lyrics to break up to make up...
- Lord Patawad - Basilio(lyrics)
- Printable lyrics demi lovato ...
- Dakilang Lahi lyrics by ciara...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.