All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- oh susanna lyrics
- Stuck on you lyrics
- Lyrics for drama he's beautiful
- agpakada akon ayat ko ILOCANO...
- kbzo songs lyrics
- take your shirt off lyrics t ...
- the joker lyrics to throw it ...
- lil wayne new lyrics
- unknown freestyle rap lyrics
- la princesa diana mendiola ly...
- Tim McGraw- taylor swift lyrics
- lyrics of chua-ay song with n...
- CHORDS AND LYRICS OF fixing a...
- lyrics sebebuthwa by hlengiwe...
- doin it well nicki minaj lyrics
- lil wayne drake warrior lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.