All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- call on me jah cure lyrics CH...
- bruno mars- Billionaire song ...
- angels brought me here lyrics...
- john burland lyrics life a ce...
- chords and lyrics pusong bato
- murder by death lyrics
- cry on my shoulder lyrics
- Women are Smarter-Grateful De...
- lyrics ng mas mahal mo pa ang...
- flight of the conchords lyrics/
- iingatan ka piano chord with ...
- j. holiday sufficated lyrics
- the game ft. lil wayne - my l...
- lyrics of comander by david g...
- isang katulad mo lyrics by aj...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.