All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- yola gucci mane lost my lyrics
- she can't wait lyrics movado
- lyrics to yo gotti MO MONEY
- mario-dont walk away lyrics
- song lyrics with hyperbole
- a nuh me by spice lyrics
- iggy-minambahan lyrics by pur...
- houstonatlantavegas drake lyrics
- new boys dot com lyrics
- keri hilson swagga remix lyrics
- jaysean-down(ft.lilwayne) son...
- waka waka spanish lyrics
- te prometo princesita volvere...
- 1970's song with stay the sam...
- plies clean version lyrics
- plies lyrics shawty t-pain
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.