All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- Back Back lyrics
- boy before flowers jisun - wh...
- stand by me by shinee lyrics
- free printable lyrics Dont Tr...
- gucci's bitch lyrics- gucci mane
- lyrics of jai ho poosy cat dolls
- araw-araw kay maria lyrics an...
- Drake - Still Drake Lyrics
- araw araw kay maria TAGAL0G s...
- love story lyrics and flute c...
- lyrics to nikki manij fly gir...
- 14 lyrics and chords by silen...
- pick the worl up clean versio...
- an example of alliteration in...
- lyrics and chord of lupang hi...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.