All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- mga munting tinig chords and ...
- they can't love- k.will korea...
- the truth lyrics by kris allen
- philippine army hymn lyrics( ...
- roscoe dash party party lyrics
- kari hilson lyrics make love
- topic eyes off you lyrics/acc...
- lyrics of a song luha n/by re...
- song lyrics
- Tu Boca lyrics
- el dreamer hard to let you go...
- call me maybe lyrics and xylo...
- addicted, lyrics and chords b...
- gucci mane I'm the shit (remi...
- morning mananita lyrics
- miley cyruslyrics simile
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.