All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- saturday night my baby by my ...
- every girl lyrics drake lil w...
- lyrics for click clack coscul...
- pag-ibig lang ang susi ng lah...
- lyrics: keep wantin more
- lyrics of sa piling mo(rap) b...
- Drake successful Lyrics clean...
- flex lyrics te amo
- LYRICS OF I WANNA GROW OLD
- Beyonce-text song Helo new so...
- EXAMPLES OF BINARY SONGS for ...
- daylight lyrics
- goo goo dolls broadway lyrics
- albe ft. fabulous-mira mira v...
- song lyrics to vybz kartel - ...
- my valentines tagalog version...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.