All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- freestyle 2010 patigasan lyri...
- tong tong pakitong kitong lyr...
- end credits song coraline lyrics
- akon smack that -songs lyrics
- ncr hymn lyrics tagalog version
- lady gagastarstruck lyrics pr...
- youtube lyrics we dont speak ...
- MIMAROPA March lyrics in Mind...
- i wanna see heaven by katinas...
- just show the lyrics of juni ...
- lyrics of happy film in telugu
- nikki manji lyrics to bedrock
- lyrics to bed rock remix
- yashwant halibandi songs lyrics
- lyrics & chords stryper
- Isang Lahi lyrics with guitar
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.