All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- Joyous Celebration 13 "iyena ...
- i get drunk - Breezy lyrics
- Trey songz ft. drake I invent...
- alisha dixon breath slowlyrics
- wake up in the morning lil wa...
- BECAUSE OF YOU CFNI lyrics ch...
- lyrics of uyayi
- malaysia folk song lyrics wit...
- Over lyrics -Drake
- Z-ro vince young lyrics
- forevermore lyrics tagalog ve...
- magpakaylanman by rockxtedy l...
- Soniye Raaz 2 Lyrics
- lyrics nobody(bisaya version]
- lyrics/ dati
- bicol FOLK SONGS LYRICS
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.