All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- LIL MAM BAD AS HELL LYRICS
- tagalog ng agac la manesia wi...
- lyrics of i have a dream
- Birdman - Sun Come Up Lyrics
- what im thinking right now Ly...
- pananagutan lyrics and chords
- feelin fly lyrics by pink dollaz
- jai ho lyrics with Guitar notes
- korean lyrics of I MISS YOU
- ayan song lyrics
- Invisible Tattoo lyrics
- lyrics "sweat pants hair tie
- nicki minja lyrics easy
- swagg surfin remix lyrics fab...
- clean boom boom pow song lyrics
- david archuleta-a little toni...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.