All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- Gucci Mane - gucci lyrics
- calling you lyrics english tr...
- KAREN PaCK why should i worry...
- Rhianna-hARD lYRICS
- tum mile lyrics from film tum...
- lyrics of slow motion by kartel
- gucci 5 star trick remix lyrics
- Printable lyrics to hot 'n' c...
- joi ho pussycat dolls lyrics
- i love you by narsha lyrics
- u and i song fro m de dhana d...
- inna love lyrics free mp3 dow...
- lost my mind-drake lyrics
- sweet about me lyrics
- tonight is a good night lyrics
- Stillness Is The Move lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.