All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics of dayo dayo kupita
- aventura lyrics por un segund...
- lyrics ng mga awiting-bayan t...
- gospel music lyrics to this t...
- when it rain it pours 50cent ...
- give it up lyrics from victor...
- picture my pain lyrics
- nikki manij killa dj lyrics 5...
- byob vs j majik and wickaman ...
- regional12 hymn song lyrics
- israel vibration Exploration ...
- carrie underwood good girl ly...
- The Safest Way Into Tomorrow ...
- lil wayne drop it low lyrics
- frank edwards lyrics thank go...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.