All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- Iyaz - Solo [Tagalog Version]...
- im yours lyrics remix
- math jingle bell lyrics for kids
- lord pathways lyrics
- Money to blow lyrics 5 star
- dope boy fresh lyrics
- waray song sadto lyrics only
- katorse music and lyrics soun...
- club cant handle me lyrics
- lyrics and chords of buko song
- music of mindanao with lyrics
- wetter no celings LYRICS lil ...
- lyrics mane worthy erving
- radio lyrics
- florida ft. t-pain lyrics get...
- fated to love you ost mandari...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.