All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- minsan lang kta iibigin lyric...
- alisha keys no one lyrics- th...
- Printable lyrics of tomorrow ...
- free printable lyrics -dynami...
- devlon - london city lyrics
- at the cross tagalog version ...
- no hoe remix lyrics e-40
- LYRICS kahit konting awa
- pretty boy by m2m lyrics
- Things will never be the same...
- wild world zulu lyrics
- Reason lyrics
- cundiman love song lyrics
- free printable lyrics, mighty...
- bang 4 life lyrics
- pulli songs lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.