All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- time turns elastic (chords an...
- chris j ft. plies shawty dont...
- jackdaw Lyrics - David Gray
- yapak - piano chords & lyrics
- lyrics to princesita by aventura
- lyrics of agape by redeem ban...
- freestyle rap lyrics without ...
- o senior tagbalay lyrics -ilongo
- korean lyrics of yearning heart
- Da Dream rockin that thang ly...
- nicki minaj diss remy ma lyrics
- tagalog raps about drugs with...
- diamond lyrics
- cool me down lyrics/
- they dont care meek millz lyrics
- mananita song lyrics how beau...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.