All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- Relent lyrics and chords by K...
- examples of bicol folk songs ...
- akon (put that blame on me) l...
- Nicki minaj -moment for life ...
- catholic song lyrics funerals
- theme song of pondo ng pinoy ...
- lyrics of kaluguran daka oyta...
- lyrics of beautiful girls by ...
- happy birthday lyrics - korea...
- xylophone lyrics and chords s...
- i'd rather bang screw lyrics ...
- youtube love story lyrics
- thanks to you lyrics nikki gil
- lyrics of everytime tagalog v...
- black rhyno lyrics badmind
- lyrics on demand song lyrics ...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.