All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- ciara neva eva love you lyrics
- romblon folk song/ lyrics fil...
- demi lovato song lyrics
- lyrics pobreng alindahaw
- lyrics- deba-l.o.v.e
- lyrics mariang ina ko lyrics
- lyrics of hindi na bali by je...
- Mira Como Estas lyrics veroni...
- ulloor poem lyrics of bakhade...
- till my heartahes end lyrics ...
- lyrics of marathi song lakh l...
- Prem ki naiya- apkgk lyrics
- Printable lyrics for Kobe Bryant
- lyrics for do me dat(kartel)
- ang guryon song with lyrics t...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.