All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- Before Destruction lyrics
- lyrics ALL I KNOW by waka fla...
- best i ever had lyrics-Drake ...
- im boomin im buggin oj da jui...
- singgit visaya christian song...
- lyrics-i dont care by:2en1
- i took the night clean lyrics
- lyrics to flocka wacka
- lyrics & chords "Mahiwaga"
- POTENCY- birthday dick remix ...
- hindi na bali lyrics with rec...
- lyrics of sana maulit muli
- lyrics of diko kaya
- ligaya ng kaligtasan lyrics a...
- grease lyrics to - we go toge...
- tamil latest lyrics for alleg...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.