All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- Best I Ever Had R.KELLY Lyric...
- free printable lyrics I Just ...
- hey sexy lady by shaggy lyrics
- heartless lola monroe lyrics
- muli lyrics and chords
- aeiress ent. sex play lyrics
- free printable lyrics - mamma...
- cocaine cowboy part 2 gucci m...
- cebuano christian song Duyana...
- examples of harana song lyric...
- lyrics of the song sisid marino
- Working Man lyrics by david a...
- jeremiah its my time lyrics f...
- best ive ever had remix drake...
- running-CFNI lyrics and chords
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.