All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyricskyle balili songs with ...
- i want to be more baby by ala...
- chords lyrics song buko
- o ilaw lyrics with flute chords
- bicol regional HYMN lyrics ca...
- hymm lyrics of davao city
- deuces are wild lyrics
- starlito allstar life story l...
- trina ill take your man lyrics
- oj da juiceman haters lyrics
- white house lyrics by taylor ...
- victorious give it up lyrics
- 2009 bet cypher lyrics nikki ...
- yellow diamonds lyrics gucci ...
- lyrics when we all get to tog...
- BIG BOOTY JUDY LYRICS- money
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.