All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- wakka flocka flame lyrics
- drake specail lyrics
- Dorrough lyrics to I Stay remix
- lipa city lipeno school lyrics
- Lyrics of i hat luv story song
- may gagawin ang Diyos lyrics ...
- mike tyson lyrics-the america...
- lyrics:you make my heart go r...
- piano lyrics broken vow by la...
- WHAT SHOULD I DO lyrics-You'r...
- roger that-nicki minaj lyrics
- brittney spears lyrics
- gospel lyrics rusty goodman
- halina, christmas song na lyrics
- k.will tear drops lyrics
- gucci mane "faces" lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.