All For You (Acoustic Version) Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Sister Hazel
3-Finally I figured out
But it took a long, long time
But now there's a turnabout
Maybe 'cause I'm trying
1-There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, they lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away
2-It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, and I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you
I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
Oh but then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind
(repeat 1, 2)
Rain comes pouring down, falling from blue skies
Words without a sound, coming from your eyes
(rpt 3, 1, 2, 2)
It's hard to say, it's hard to say
It's all for you
Explore other song lyrics:
- dorrough call me mr hit that ...
- huling halik lyrics-zayco
- wreaking ball lyrics by miley...
- greg and steve lyrics the thr...
- one last song by a1 chords an...
- ilocano lyrics of the song si...
- ss1/waka flocka flame groupie...
- gucci mane feat. nicotine lyr...
- MANHiD KA BA - MADD RHYME lyrics
- rock song lyrics with figurat...
- bubble bubble lyrics by macam...
- bisayan songs with lyrics and...
- beyonce- lyrics hola
- Gucci Mane the movie PART 2 b...
- gappy ranks heaven in her eye...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.