Vacation Rain Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Release
I shut my eyes and it al l comes racing in
Every time it rains I can feel you on my skin
A storm of chance when fate was hard to find
Seven days that we left behind
Everything we were - everything underneath the sun
The waves kept crashing and the storm had just begun
Voices colliding to one moment in time
Seven days when it rained you shined
Remember the night s
Remember the days
Remember the vacation rain
Remember the way life used to taste
Remember the vacation rain – rain
The earth was shaking and the ground was getting wet
The time we were taking I never will forget
The summer winds were changing and coming to an end
Seven days we’d never see again
Don’t it take you back
Like a photograph
Hanging in your mind frame
Wish that I could go back
That’s a fact cause it never feels the same when it rains
Every now and then I want to feel that way again
The crash of the waves that we felt break
Remember the vacation rain rain rain
Explore other song lyrics:
- oj da juice man my shirt off ...
- uh huh lyrics by Travis Porter
- girl scout of the philippines...
- make tha trap say aye dirty l...
- im the one you need lyrics yo...
- Lil Wayne turn me on remix ly...
- michael mangan lyrics mary sa...
- hell of a life lyrics- gorill...
- lyrics ng awit tungkol sa pam...
- calvary lyrics-joyous celebra...
- huwag mo sanang isipin by ric...
- HUWAG KANANG magbabalik lyric...
- kamusta kana chords and lyric...
- Lyrics of a Palawan Folk Song...
- tagalog version people need t...
- famous drake drizzy quotes ly...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.