Vacation Rain Lyrics - Sister Hazel
Other songs from Release
I shut my eyes and it al l comes racing in
Every time it rains I can feel you on my skin
A storm of chance when fate was hard to find
Seven days that we left behind
Everything we were - everything underneath the sun
The waves kept crashing and the storm had just begun
Voices colliding to one moment in time
Seven days when it rained you shined
Remember the night s
Remember the days
Remember the vacation rain
Remember the way life used to taste
Remember the vacation rain – rain
The earth was shaking and the ground was getting wet
The time we were taking I never will forget
The summer winds were changing and coming to an end
Seven days we’d never see again
Don’t it take you back
Like a photograph
Hanging in your mind frame
Wish that I could go back
That’s a fact cause it never feels the same when it rains
Every now and then I want to feel that way again
The crash of the waves that we felt break
Remember the vacation rain rain rain
Explore other song lyrics:
- drake best i ever had (Clean)...
- rock of ages lyrics by hlengi...
- if you lookin for me lyrics-l...
- crime mob me n my ladies lyrics
- A FAILURE LYRICS gucci nicki ...
- washing powder money lyrics
- ordinary song lyrics and chords
- Lyrics bigger
- changes in my life bisaya ver...
- john burland lyrics walk in j...
- beyonce pretty hurts lyrics
- chris brown young love lyrics
- forevers not enough- guitar c...
- May bukas pa of eric santos w...
- LYRICS-PARTY HARD-DONeao
- math jingle lyrics tagalog
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.