Flight Lyrics - Sutton Foster
Other songs from Wish
- My Heart Was Set On You Lyrics
- On My Way Lyrics
- Come the Wild, Wild Weather Lyrics
- Air Conditioner Lyrics
- Once Upon A Time Lyrics
- The Late, Late Show Lyrics
- My Romance/Danglin' Lyrics
- Sunshine On My Shoulders Lyrics
- Warm All Over Lyrics
- Up On The Roof Lyrics
- I'm Beginning To See The Light Lyrics
- Nobody's Cryin' Lyrics
- I Like The Sunrise Lyrics
- Oklahoma (Bonus Track) Lyrics
Let me run through a field in the night
let me lift from the ground till my soul is in flight
Let me sway like the shade of a tree
Let me swirl like a cloud in a storm on the sea
Wish me on my way, through the dawning day
I wanna flow, wanna rise, wanna spill,
Wanna grow in a grove on the side of a hill
I don't care if the train runs late, if the checks don't clear, if the house blows down
I'll be off where the weeds run wild
where the seeds fall far from this Earth-bound town,
and I'll start to soar, watch me rain till I pour
I'll catch a ship that'll sail me astray
get caught in the rain I'll just have to obey
till I'm flying away
Let me leave behind all the clouds in my mind
I wanna wake without wondering why,
finding myself in a burst for the sky
I'll just roll, let me lose all control
I wanna float like a wish in a well,
free as the sound of the Sea in a shell
I don't know but maybe I'm just a fool,
I should keep to the ground,
I should stay where I'm at
Maybe everyone has hunger like this,
and the hunger will pass,
but I can't think like that
All I know is that somewhere through a clearing, there's a gleam of sunlight on a river long and wide, and i have such a river inside
Let me run through a field in the night,
let me lift from the ground till my soul is in flight,
let me sway like the shade of a tree,
let me swirl like a cloud in a storm on the Sea,
Wish me on my way, through the dawning day,
I wanna flow, wanna rise, wanna spill, wanna grow on the side of a hill
Wanna shift like a wave rollin on, wanna drift from the path I've been travling upon,
before i am gone.
Explore other song lyrics:
- lyrics of isem isem ilocano song
- silent night lyrics kids version
- lyrics ng adik sayo
- lyrics of isem(ILOCANO SONG)
- LET ME BE THE ONE in tagalog ...
- ang pasko ay kay saya lyrics ...
- paGHANDOG NG SARILI-lyrics an...
- rather bang screw lyrics big ...
- MAX SURBAN KUNTIS SA HAMBOG l...
- forever spanish version lyrics
- LUCKY BY ASHILY, piano chords...
- station id christmas 2009 lyr...
- Save me by Thembisile Ntaka's...
- the god i know lyrics and chords
- spanish waka waka lyrics
- all i want is you christmas l...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.