Dear John Lyrics - Taylor Swift
Other songs from Speak Now
- Better Than Revenge Lyrics
- Last Kiss Lyrics
- Never Grow Up Lyrics
- Sparks Fly Lyrics
- Mine Lyrics
- Back to December Lyrics
- Mean Lyrics
- The Story of Us Lyrics
- Enchanted Lyrics
- Haunted Lyrics
- Speak Now Lyrics
- Long Live Lyrics
- Innocent Lyrics
Other songs from Taylor Swift
I see it all now that you're gone
Don't you think I was too young
To be messed with
The girl in the dress
Cried the whole way home
I should've known.
My mother accused me of losing my mind
But I swore I was fine...
You'll add my name to your long list of traitors who don't understand
And I'll look back in regret I ignored what they said 'Run as fast as you can'
It was wrong
Don't you think nineteen's too young
To be played
By your dark, twisted games
When I loved you so
Explore other song lyrics:
- chords and lyrics of alipin
- bang it lyrics/jerkin songs
- sunshine katrina lyrics
- lyrics of marathi song mand m...
- victory- biggie smalls lyrics
- "Wait a minute" Pussy cat dol...
- lyrics of the journey By leah...
- EASY NICKI MINAJ quotes lyrics
- munting tinig song lyrics chords
- fuck it tagalog version lyric...
- what kind of king lyrics/gucci
- lyrics for birugaali-madhura ...
- lyrics to can anybody hear me...
- wolfgang mata ng dios chords ...
- love of iris lyrics of shin s...
- ek ladki ka phone number lyrics
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.