Dear John Lyrics - Taylor Swift
Other songs from Speak Now
- Better Than Revenge Lyrics
- Last Kiss Lyrics
- Never Grow Up Lyrics
- Sparks Fly Lyrics
- Back to December Lyrics
- Mine Lyrics
- Mean Lyrics
- The Story of Us Lyrics
- Enchanted Lyrics
- Haunted Lyrics
- Speak Now Lyrics
- Long Live Lyrics
- Innocent Lyrics
Other songs from Taylor Swift
I see it all now that you're gone
Don't you think I was too young
To be messed with
The girl in the dress
Cried the whole way home
I should've known.
My mother accused me of losing my mind
But I swore I was fine...
You'll add my name to your long list of traitors who don't understand
And I'll look back in regret I ignored what they said 'Run as fast as you can'
It was wrong
Don't you think nineteen's too young
To be played
By your dark, twisted games
When I loved you so
Explore other song lyrics:
- folk song lyrics of region 3 ...
- lost my mind lyrics young jee...
- drake-i know you say you love...
- jeremiah i'm a star remix lyrics
- don't forget me korean lyrics...
- 21 lyrics by sandara PARK
- binayaw ko lyrics and chords ...
- LOTTO by JC AND YUNG JOC lyrics
- happy days songs lyrics
- GUCCI MANE mirror lyrics
- printable lyrics/boom boom po...
- j cole dream lyrics
- math jingle-price tag lyrics
- wisin y yandel pasan los dias...
- yo gotti lyrics touch down
- bayan ong pilipinas (lyrics)
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.