Dear John Lyrics - Taylor Swift
Other songs from Speak Now
- Better Than Revenge Lyrics
- Last Kiss Lyrics
- Never Grow Up Lyrics
- Sparks Fly Lyrics
- Back to December Lyrics
- Mine Lyrics
- Mean Lyrics
- The Story of Us Lyrics
- Enchanted Lyrics
- Haunted Lyrics
- Speak Now Lyrics
- Long Live Lyrics
- Innocent Lyrics
Other songs from Taylor Swift
I see it all now that you're gone
Don't you think I was too young
To be messed with
The girl in the dress
Cried the whole way home
I should've known.
My mother accused me of losing my mind
But I swore I was fine...
You'll add my name to your long list of traitors who don't understand
And I'll look back in regret I ignored what they said 'Run as fast as you can'
It was wrong
Don't you think nineteen's too young
To be played
By your dark, twisted games
When I loved you so
Explore other song lyrics:
- sa ugoy ng duyan- guitar chor...
- camp rock2 lyrics
- mamang sorbetero metro lyrics
- new marathi songs lyrics narang
- ibanag poetry- lappaw na asus...
- lyrics lovely day- you
- all night by T.I lyrics
- lil wayne if U lookin for me ...
- free printable lyrics - Thrll...
- free printable lyrics fly on ...
- lyrics of first dance by just...
- love is punishment lyrics by ...
- electric red so good remix ly...
- ne yo send it right back lyrics
- piano chords and lyrics to me...
- korean lyrics of perfect tast...
Disclaimer: All artists, albums and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.